1. You are direction-less
2. You have the wrong expectations
3. You don’t know your customers well enough
4. You don’t communicate the right messages
5. You are not memorable
6. You are wasting money and resources
7. You don’t see good results. And your competition wins!
Scenario 2: If your marketing team does not know what they are doing then it is not their fault. You have put the wrong person in the wrong seat. And frankly speaking, this seems to be true for the majority of cases. If you do expect your marketing team to grow your business, then they need to have the skills and experiences to do so. Hire a better marketing team or an agency.