“Of course I have tried Facebook. But it does not work for my business.”
1. You don’t know to whom you are talking
3. It is all about you and your business
3. Nobody does see your posts
Here is an example:
By adding 1000 Baht to this specific post we can 7x our impact in terms of engagement (and even more in terms of reach).
As you can see organic reach has been drastically declining. The bigger the page, the smaller is usually the reach. The data is from 2013 – 2014 and you can be sure that it has not improved since then. And you can be sure that it won’t increase again.
Why would Facebook allow brands to advertise for free when more and more brands are happily paying for reach?
4. You don’t know how to measure success
5. You don’t have a Facebook marketing strategy